Startup Enterprise SaaS Business Development Manager
Are you an exceptional sales development professional with sales experience in the retail loss prevention industry? Are you looking to fast-track your career by stepping outside the corporate hierarchy and taking on the challenge as a critical team member within a startup?
Detective Analytics is the most advanced Automated Investigations and Crime Solving Platform in the world. Our clients include Fortune 500 Retail companies and their Loss Prevention teams. We are growing and are looking for an exceptional shining star to join our team.
Detective Analytics is based in New Jersey. This opportunity is remote with some required travel.
Ever wanted to:
- Be part of something great and make history?
- Join a startup where the product is already the best in class and has traction at several multi-billion dollar companies?
- Use your sales skills to help stop crime by bringing the world’s most advanced AI-powered Automated Investigations platform to market?
- Be a critical and appreciated team member?
This opportunity has:
The potential to get promoted rapidly. If you are great, we want you to grow.
The potential for stock and equity incentives at the conclusion of our first capital raise.
Autonomy – Your a professional, we want you to shine as you know how.
We are a startup, so the main responsibility is helping the team to win. But additionally:
- Lead initiatives to generate and develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand.
- Identify and engage with new client opportunities.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Maintain existing business.
- Drive sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to demos with assistance in closing sales.
- Prospect to potential customers using phone calls, LinkedIn, email, face to face and online presentations, and conferences.
- Consult with prospects about their business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits for each.
- Upsell to existing customers.
- Develop understanding of market price points for existing and potential products.
- Shape product development by helping to recognize industry demand for lucrative new or different products.
- Attend periodic industry conferences (mostly in the United States).
- Help develop sales strategies.
- Studying prospect’s buying behaviors, and working with marketing team to design new campaigns.
- Continuously updating all prospects/customers on product enhancements, industry information, and education – based marketing material.
- Demonstrated Excellence in a previous role
- Consistent and proven track record of success in closing business by creating and maintaining a pipeline for opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years + prior Retail Loss Prevention industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Experience with HubSpot or another CRM a plus
- Experience with SaaS a plus